March 30, 2014

March 2014 Empties!

The month of March seems to have gone by so fast!
I've been so busy with moving that I hardly had time to focus on using up products, but I did manage to get through a few things...so here they are.

Head & Shoulders 2in1 Green Apple
 I gave this a go thinking it may help relieve my itchy flaky scalp from this winters dryness, and considering I'm not a fan of the original Head & Shoulders scent I thought this was a good choice. It did help alleviate my symptoms, but it left my hair flat and in need of another wash. I wouldn't purchase this again.

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler
This is the second bottle of the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler I've used up and I'm still in love. It leaves my hair shiny, moisturized, and sleek without weighing it down. Definitely will continue to repurchase this product!

Dove Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash
 This is a brand new body wash from Dove that has gotten a lot of buzz in the beauty community. I can definitely confirm the rumors and say this smells AMAZING! I will definitely repurchase this product. Read my full review here.

B&BW Malibu Heat Shower Gel
I've used the Bath & Body Works shower gels for years and have rarely been disappointed. This is the travel sized Malibu Heat. The scent is a mild tropical scent that got me in the mood for summer. Unfortunately, this scent is discontinued but keep a look out in case it returns!

Skintimate Raspberry Rain Shave Gel
I have been a fan of Skintimate for years and it continues to be my shave gel of choice! I finished up this travel sized one recently and will be sure to repurchase!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
I've had this moisturizer kicking around for far too long in my medicine cabinet and it was time to get it used up! This is a great moisturizer for those of us with dry skin. This winter was very hard on my skin and I appreciated having this intensive moisturizer on hand. I will consider repurchasing this when I've used up some of my other moisturizers!

up&up Maximum Strength Acne Medication
 Unfortunately this was a big fail for me. This acne gel was so harsh on my skin, it felt like it was burning. My skin peeled back and opened up in little sores everywhere I applied it. So after a few uses I have decided this belongs in the garbage!

Tretinoin Cream 0.05%
 Tretinoin cream is only available by prescription from your doctor. I find this to be one of the best acne spot treatments available. This really helped soothe my acne and bring down the swelling and redness without over drying or irritating my skin.

Crest Complete Extreme Herbal Mint Toothpaste
 I have used this toothpaste for literally 6 or 7 years. I have a very sensitive mouth and when it comes to toothpaste or mouth wash I have to be very cautious about what I use. This toothpaste has an incredibly strong mint flavor that will leave your breath very fresh and your teeth squeaky clean! 


Thank you for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment