March 03, 2014

NEW Dove Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Body Wash Review!

Pistachio Cream body wash?? If you're thinking "that's weird", then I would have to be honest and tell you that was my first impression when I saw this in my local Walmart. 
First of all, this smells nothing like pistachio nuts, but rather has a rich and creamy scent. Almost like ice cream! The scent lingers slightly on the skin but doesn't interfere with any lotion or perfume you may want to layer with it. The part that sold me even more on this product is the fact that it's so moisturizing! This winter has been one of the harshest on my skin; leaving my skin feeling tight, flaky, and itchy. This body wash has provided my skin with so much moisture that I no longer have those problems! 
So far, the only places that I have seen this carried are Walmart, Target, and in bulk at Sam's Club! This product is also available in bar soap form.
I would definitely recommend this to anybody who needs a good moisturizing body wash without an offensive smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment