April 30, 2014

April 2014 Empties!

Yet another month has passed and I've accumulated a lot of empty products!
I really enjoy seeing empties videos and blog posts
because it really gives the viewer a good idea about how well you like the product and it gives vloggers and bloggers a chance to reflect on the product.
With that being said, let's begin!

  
  • Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo: This shampoo from Dove is one of my favorites that I've tried in a long time. For me it doesn't really matter which shampoo I use, but this one made my hair extraordinarily silky soft and shiny! I just featured this in a previous blog post titled "What's in My Shower?", you can check it out here.























  • White Cloud Cotton Rounds (left): I purchase these cotton rounds in a 3-pack at Walmart for about 4 dollars. I use them to remove eye makeup and nail polish, or for applying toner.
  • Bic Silky Touch Razors (right): These razors suck! They only have 2 blades which makes it difficult to get a smooth even shave with just one pass. I've never gotten so many cuts and razor bumps with any razor as I did with these.
  • Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Cream by Bath & Body Works (left): I honestly don't know why I purchase any other lotions when I love this one so much. For me applying lotion can be a chore but with this one I can't get enough.
  • Cucumber Melon Body Lotion by Bath & Body Works (right): I really love how the smell of cucumber melon brings me back to my early teen years when I started shopping at Bath & Body Works. I did enjoy this, but eventually passed it off to my mom to finish up.
  • Cashmere Glow Body Lotion by Bath & Body Works (left): I purchased this preview sized lotion quite a while ago just before this scent was released. For some reason I have a problem with saying no when it comes to a 1 dollar lotion. I hated this scent so I passed it off to my mom.
  • Berry Flirt Body Lotion by Bath & Body Works (center): This is another lotion that I passed off to my mother. I LOVE the way this smells on other people, but on me it smells like plastic!
  • Paris in Bloom Body Lotion by Bath & Body Works (right): This is one scent that I absolutely love and can't get enough of. At the semi annual sale during the summer of 2013 I stocked up like crazy on this scent and this is the last little lotion I had left. I'm sad to see it go but it was definitely time to use it up.

  • Sheer Freesia Shower Gel by Bath & Body Works (left): This was a very pleasant and non offensive floral scent. I really liked how the scent lingered on my skin.
  • Paris in Bloom Shower Gel by Bath & Body Works (center): I've finished yet another one of these bad boys (I've had a huge back stock) and I'm left with ONE to finish. I'm sad to see this go but it's just time.
  • Sea Island Cotton Shower Gel by Bath & Body Works (right): This scent was very fresh and clean smelling which I enjoy but there was something about it that didn't work for me. I gave this to my mom to use up.
  • Dove Sensitive Skin Soap (left): This has been my choice for facial wash for the past few months. I love how gentle and creamy this formula is!
  • Dove Go Fresh Restore Soap (right): This is one of Dove's scented bars with orange blossom and blue fig. I actually really enjoyed this and would consider repurchasing this summer.
  • Skintimate Shave Gel in Tropical Splash (left): I've used Skintimate's shave cream for years and have never been disappointed. I usually just try a new scent every time!
  • White Citrus Body Scrub by Bath & Body Works (right): This was a pretty good body scrub that I picked up for only a couple dollars at a semi annual sale a while back. I would never pay full price for one of these scrubs but I would pick up more if they were on clearance! 

So this concludes my empties post.
I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment