April 17, 2014

DIY K-Cup Holder!


Here's a super easy and affordable way to make yourself
 a K-Cup holder at home!

You will need:
-Toilet Paper/Paper Towel Rolls
-Shoe Box Cover
-Hot Glue Gun
-Scissors
-Pencil
-Spray Paint (optional)


The first step is to cut your rolls. I used a K-Cup as a guideline for where I should mark my cut. For toilet paper rolls, cutting them in half is sufficient.


I decided to make mine with 15 slots for my K-Cups. I then lined them up in the shoe box cover the way I wanted them to be spaced.  Don't place the rolls too close together or the K-Cups will not sit inside properly!


Use a pencil to draw a circle inside each of your rolls. This will be your guideline for placement of each roll after you apply hot glue!


I decided to apply spray paint to my rolls to give them a more polished appearance. I used this one from Krylon! Make sure to allow 20 minutes for dry time.


 The final step is to glue your rolls onto the shoebox, lining them up with the circle you made before hand. I decided to use a few Command strips to stick mine to the side of my pantry. If you prefer, you can cut a rectangular piece off your shoe box and glue it to the back (like a picture frame). 
Pop your K-Cups into the slots and enjoy easy storage for your favorite flavors!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment