March 12, 2014

Beauty Products I Regret Buying!

Today I'm sharing a few products that I regret buying. I will most likely do an updated one in the future, but for now I will just share a small list.
Let's get started!

Suave Naturals Sun-Ripened Strawberry Shampoo
 This shampoo from Suave has always attracted me because I love the smell of strawberries! It's quite difficult to find yummy smelling shampoos from other brands. It smelled great but other than that it was a big fail. It dried out my hair very badly and made it look flat, dull and lifeless. I definitely won't be repurchasing!

Redken Extreme Conditioner
 I read quite a lot of good reviews on this product, so I picked it up on sale at Ulta! From the very first use I was put off by the strange herbal scent of the product. I have very long hair and this just didn't provide the moisture that I needed. The consistency was so thin that it would slip off my hair onto the shower floor!

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Split Ends Mender
 This split ends mender from Organix really disappointed me. After having tried several other Organix products I was really interested in this one. However, this just did nothing for my hair. It was an extra step I was taking that only wasted my time. I also had to be very careful not to use too much because it would weigh down my hair. 

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
 This is another product that I had read great reviews of online. Luckily I decided to pick it up in a mini size to give it a try. Cetaphil isn't kidding when they say this is gentle. I felt like my skin wasn't even washed after using this product. This would probably be suitable for extremely sensitive skin or people with severe acne. 

Pure Silk Shave Cream
 A few months ago I picked this up at my local Walmart in a two pack, having never tried it before. That wasn't a very wise decision. This did nothing to prevent razor bumps and irritation, nor did it moisturize my skin. Also, both cans clogged up before I had finished them (thank God). 

Nars Powder Foundation - Mont Blanc
This product was one of my biggest makeup purchases when I first started buying makeup a few years back. This is actually not a bad product at all. I enjoy the finish it leaves on my skin and the coverage is pretty good too. However, I don't think this is superior to any drugstore powder foundation I've tried. In my opinion, if a company is going to charge $45.00 for one product, it better blow my mind.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
This palette from Urban Decay is another that I don't hate. I continue to use it from time to time and enjoy it. It's a wonderful value! I think I would have been just as happy without this palette though. I'm not a big fan of cool toned eyeshadows and the palette mainly consists of cool tones. I much prefer my original Naked Palette!


Thank you for reading!


All Images found from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment