March 05, 2014

HBO's Game of Thrones Season 4 Anticipation



With only one month left until the anticipated premiere of Game of Thrones Season 4, I thought I would share my plot expectations for this coming season!
Now I will admit I have never read the series, so I'm not very knowledgeable on GOT as many others, but I sure hope to read it in the future!
 -The biggest event in Season 3 was of course the "Red Wedding" which took place in episode 9, "The Rains of Castamere". One of the most anticipated events of the entire series, this scene did not disappoint. The entire time I was watching I was on the edge of my seat and moved to tears by the incredible acting. This was the episode that really got me hooked on the show.
-This coming season the two events I am most looking forward to are the royal wedding and the death of King Joffrey. And the two events are pretty much one! I honestly can't wait to see that bastard die; we all know he deserves it. But I am also excited to see the wedding itself. It's large scale, the set, the hair and makeup, all of it really!
-I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Arya and the Hound. Something about their awkward relationship makes me like Sandor even more as a character because he isn't as heartless as he tries to make everybody believe.
 Other than that I can honestly say that so far, every characters plot has interested me from the beginning. I can't wait to see how the characters progress this season and I hope there are many more to come!
Thank you for reading! 

All images found from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment